- Free Phone Consultations
- Free On-Site Inspection
- Free Water & Moisture Checks
- Free Restoration Assessments
- Free Ice Dam Inspection
Unexpected spring flooding? We can help!
During Springtime it is common for hose bibs and sprinkler lines to cause flooding. This is due to the tiny fractures that occured during the winter months. Common side effects of this problem are indoor leaking, flooded cellar windows, and foundation leaks. Don't let a small leak turn into a major flood! Call us right away.
Your Satisfaction Matters
- Professional Water & Mold Inspections
- Flood Mitigation & Extraction
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Mold Removal
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Speak With a Live Person 24/7
- On Site Within 60 Minutes
- IICRC & EPA Certified
- Thousands of Satisfied Customers
- Biohazard Containment and Cleanup
- Preferred Insurance Vendor
- Work with and bill directly ALL Insurance Companies
You Are Covered
“How am I going to afford this?”, “How do I make sure my insurance covers this?”, “Is my adjuster being honest?”. We empower you, as a homeowner, to work with your insurance by guiding you through the process step by step. In the rare case a service is not covered by your insurance provider, Flood & Fire Solutions offers affordable payment plans that work with your budget and offer discounts for out of pocket expenses.